۲۹ مرداد ۱۳۹۲

My Fallen Angel

...... I think what I prefer the most in a man is naturally having the whole package; and by that I mean the body and facial hair, muscles, toughness and so on. But what I even prefer more is having a good heart. 


You see, kindness is my thing, it is something you would notice immediately if you were to meet me for the first time. It's not kind of a thing I have worked on, I was just born, and raised to become so. My parents are both so kind, and it's something that runs into the family. It was something that boys fell for easily. and I never knew what is it to fall for someone's kindness, above everything else. Until the day I met this man. It looked like he has straightly come out of Old Spice's ad! If you consider my heart a golden one (as some people might say) his has to be the purest diamond ever. He was an innocent fallen angel transformed into a world champion (yeap!). And the best thing about our relationship was the fact that we were two kind people who were willing to love and to be loved; honestly, the giving part was more joyful than the other one. It was like at last we both have found someone we both could love unlimitedly. We were both used to giving love and be responded by brutality and dishonesty. At last we have found someone who would not take advantage of the great love we were eager to give. It was like having the ability to run as fast as you run; like there was no limit to your speed. You could love and love again and love him even more, and he would love you back! More and more every time again, it felt like flying. And at that moment, I suddenly understood the power of the kindness. I was captured with no hope in his arms not because of his biceps or his perfect Abs, but because the way he cared about me. The way he looked and felt. Although he wasn't a man who would show his feelings, they were quite obvious in his eyes......

Soofia Mapp at Oprah Winfrey , 13.8.21

۱ نظر:

  1. سلام سوفیا جان
    روزگارت خوش
    من از پرتابه اومدم. خواستم بهت بگم اگه خواستی مینیمال هاتو جایی غیر از وبلاگت بنویسی پرتابه به شدت توصیه میشه. به خصوص این که هیچ محدودیتی تو نوشتن نداری.
    پیشاپیش خوش اومدی به پرتابه

    پاسخحذف